When I work with you as a buyer, it is my job to find a home or investment that best suits your needs and advise you carefully through each step of the process.
- Have a meeting with you to ascertain your position; we'll discuss such topics as:
- Timeline of your purchase.
- And, features of a property that are important or necessary for you.
- Provide you with all the listings in your selected areas that match your specific criteria.
- This includes not only MLS® listings, but also exclusive listings, developer listings, and for sale by owners.
- I will request that you provide me with a list of your top choices from this search.
- I arrange a well organized tour of private viewings of properties you selected as expediently as possible while conforming to your schedule.
- I will do an accurate and well researched comparative market analysis on any property that interests you in order to ascertain the fair market value.
- I explain to you the intricacies of writing an offer and work with you to customize one that best suits your needs and legally protects your position.
- I personally present offers whenever possible so as to succinctly illustrate your position and negotiate on your behalf.
- In the event that we are dealing with the purchase of a strata property, I thoroughly review the strata minutes and bylaws so as to ensure that you know all the relevant facts about the property that you are interested in.
I will assist in the process of completing the sale of your home, including:
- Help you to choose and work with a mortgage broker.
- Assist in scheduling appointments with home inspectors.
- Assist in scheduling appointments with insurance brokers.
- Walk you through the process of condition removal.
- Hand you the keys to your new home or investment.
To start looking for property, or to get a list of properties matching your specific criteria, please fill out the form below: